Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in PDF, OpenOffice, or Microsoft Word, or LaTeX format. Initially, it is not necessary to adjust the submitted document to the journal format. We recommend the author to send the article in PDF format. If the document is in Word it is possible to send the document in that format. If the document is in LaTeX we recommend sending the compiled pdf. If the article is accepted after peer review, the editorial team is in charge of putting the manuscript in the journal format.
- Where available, the (Digital Object Identifier) DOI and/or URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- It is recommended to register or log in to the TECCIENCIA website to submit articles. However, the author can send and e-mail attaching the manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit the article.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.